Silverwood will be hosting a job fair for 2020 Rides and Aquatics positions on Thursday, July 23rd from 9:00am to noon. Come out to the park and interview with the different department managers and supervisors to find the best fit for you. Also, if you are hired, you will be put into a random drawing to win $1,000. To get a head start on the process, please fill out an application prior to coming to the park. Apply Today!
- Inspiring work environment - you’ll love coming to work each day!
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Scheduling – work at little as 20 hours per week or 40+, it’s up to you.
- Your Cast Member ID Card is a SEASON PASS!
- Earn free tickets for family and friends to visit the park.
- Exclusive cast and crew events – Movies, Bowling, Dodgeball, Contests and More!
- In-Park Discounts
- Several Reward and Recognition programs
- and MORE!
- Silverwood’s application process begins by completing an online application. To view a list of current seasonal employment opportunities and to apply for a position, please view our Seasonal Jobs Listing.
- All applicants must be at least 14 years of age or older at the time the application is completed. Some positions do have other age requirements and restrictions.
- Applicants must submit ONE application. When completing the application for your first choice position you will have the option to indicate alternative positions for which you would like to be considered.
- All applicants will be required to provide a valid email address for the application process.
- Once a position is offered and accepted, all applicants over the age of 18 will be required to complete a background check.
Job Fair attendees are asked to park in Silverwood's back parking lot and follow the signs to the interview location.
- When you are getting off the Silverwood exit, take a left toward the roller coasters. You will then take the next right into the back parking lot. Let the security guard know that you are here for the Job Fair and they will direct you to the interview location.